Accounts & Access

Information about authentication and access to academic and administrative systems.

Articles (3)

Accessing Shared Folders on ZEUS or UFILES

Typically, when a new employee begins at Union they will automatically be given access to common department network folders (ZEUS or UFILES).  These folders are housed on servers at the college and are not the same thing as Shared Drives within Google.

Application for a Computer Account (AFCA)

In order to receive a Union College account for accessing systems, you will need to complete the appropriate form.  New employees should receive this form as part of their paperwork when hired.  For others, the appropriate form must be completed and returned it to ITS before the account can be created.

Frequently Asked Questions about WebAdvisor

Frequently asked questions about WebAdvisor, the online advising system used by both students and faculty.