Application for a Computer Account (AFCA)

Tags AFCA Account

In order to receive a Union College account for accessing systems, you will need to complete the appropriate form.  New employees should receive this form as part of their paperwork when hired.  For others, the following form must be completed and returned it to ITS before the account can be created:

(automatic download)


Click Here for VPN instructions for Faculty, Staff and Students.


All forms must be completed and returned to the ITS office before they can be processed.

If you are having difficulty or you have unanswered questions, please contact the Help Desk through the ITS Service Catalog or call (518) 388-6400.


0% helpful - 1 review
Print Article


Article ID: 61188
Fri 8/24/18 1:35 PM
Fri 3/8/24 9:25 AM