Search48 Results

Services or Offerings?
Request for adding users to a computer.

Request to access to Google Additional Services

Request AV support for an event or conference

Any requests related to Business Objects or Tableau reporting tools.

Having trouble with Cisco Jabber? Click above to open a Cisco Jabber Help ticket.

The Cisco Jabber softphone/app allows you to receive and make calls, to and from your Union College office extension, using your PC/Mac or mobile phone(iPhone or Android).

Request new Software to be installed in a classroom or lab.

For support issues pertaining to technology within classrooms managed directly by ITS.

Request changes to Colleague screens and programs.

Request creation or modification of a Colleague computed column.

Request assistance with your Union College owned computer.

Union College Telecom can provide conference phones, conference bridges, and other services to help with audio conferencing.

Request creation or modification of a Colleague download file.

Request for new DNS (Dynamic Name Service) records, changes or updates to exiting records or removal of DNS records.