Colleague Account Access Modification Request

Service Description:

This service allows you to request modifications to access level on Colleague.

Authorized Users:

  • Faculty
  • Staff


You must be currently affiliated with Union College in order to request this service.
The request must be approved by your supervisor.


For more information, please contact the Help Desk at 518.388.6400 or